Meadowbrook at Clayton is the perfect place to hold your next outing, corporate event, or fundraiser. Our professional staff will assist in making your next event both successful and fun.
18-holes and a cart……………………………………….$34.00/golfer
- Advertise outing on Meadowbrook at Clayton’s website and Facebook page (if requested).
- Set-up any specialty holes or games on golf course.
- Collect golf bags from participants and load on carts.
- Names of participants in golf carts.
- Gather participants to announce the rules and to send out onto course.
- Collect score cards and tabulate winners to provide to chairperson.
- Room in facility for banquet/meal/awards after golf.
- For outings with 36-71 golfers: Two free greens fee and cart certificates for raffle/door prize.
- For outing with 72+ golfers: Four free greens fee and cart certificates for raffle/door prize.
- Director of Golf and Event Manager will work with the outing committee on any other needs.
- Outings are not scheduled until contract is submitted and approved.
- Outings are available Monday, Thursday, and Friday May through September. Typically, outings begin between 8:00am and 8:30am. We have a limited number of Saturday outings that begin at 2pm.
- To have a shotgun start, the outing must have a guaranteed 72 golfers. If less than 72 golfers, the outing will be set with tee times.
- Meadowbrook must rent additional carts for outings with 96-144 golfers. Therefore, outings with 96-144 golfers must guarantee the number of players two-weeks prior to the outing. (Subject to cart availability.)
- All golf numbers and names must be finalized seven days prior to outing date.
- Two-weeks’ notice must be given if an outing needs to cancel or to change the date.
- Outings are permitted to utilize outside caterers for food. Alcoholic beverages and soda must be purchased through Meadowbrook. Snacks, hotdogs, water, Gatorade are available for purchase through Meadowbrook.
- If beverages are being purchased by the organization sponsoring the outing, beverage carts will be available. Number of beverage carts will be based on attendance.
- If an organization does not purchase the beverages and wants a beverage cart or an organization wants additional cart(s), a $125 fee will be assessed.