The health and safety of our employees, residents and community is our highest priority. Meadowbrook at Clayton is taking precautionary steps and making the required service adjustments in response to the latest State of Ohio regulations.
We have made the following temporary changes to operations to protect our community:
- Any person entering Meadowbrook at Clayton Pro Shop or Grill who has not been vaccinated should wear a mask or protective facial covering.
- Golfers will not be paired with other players outside their group.
- Tee times must be made in advance by booking online at https://meadowbrookatclayton.com/book-a-tee-time/ or by calling the Pro Shop at (937) 836-6353.
- Only one group is permitted in the Pro Shop at a time.
- Every two players in a group will be allotted one cart. Depending on availability, single cart riders may be permitted but will be charged an additional $5.00 per cart.
- Driving Range is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm, with a limit of 5 people using driving range at one time.
- Driving range buckets are $3.00.
Please do not visit Meadowbrook at Clayton if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
We will continue to gather information to maintain the safety and well-being of our residents and golfing patrons. Information regarding COVID-19 and the City of Clayton is available at http://clayton.oh.us/520/COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please contact Bill Williams, PGA Professional, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 836-6353 or Elaine Wittman, Facility Manager, at email@example.com or (937) 836-3500 ext. 113.